Actoplus Met Medication is generically known as pioglitazone HCL/metformin HCL. These are medications used to lower the level of sugar in the blood. They are commonly for persons who have Type 2 Diabetes. They are cheap drugs commonly available in almost any local pharmacy or dealership. Other Canadian users can buy Actoplus Met 500mg online from trusted websites.
How Actoplus Met Medication works
Pioglitazone belongs to a group of medications known as thiazolidinediones or “glitazones.” Metformin and pioglitazone mode of action involve aiding your body to restore proper response to the insulin the pancreas naturally produces. Metformin also decreases the hepatic glucose absorbed from the GIT or one manufactured in the liver after deamination of excess proteins.
How to take Actoplus Met
Actoplus Met Medication is usually available as pioglitazone hydrochloride and metformin hydrochloride tablets. Although literally, anyone can buy Actoplus Met 500mg, one should follow a doctor’s prescription. Visiting a physician will not only help achieve the most efficient and cheap dosage but also help prevent possible fatal side effects.
- One should adhere strictly to the doctor’s prescription.
- When prescribing drugs, the doctor should conduct some hemoglobin A1C testing to ascertain the body’s need and response to Actoplus Met Medication.
- Actoplus Met can be taken together with a meal. Food is important as it can prevent possible stomach upsets.
- Take adequate water after taking these tablets.
- Patients recovering from an infection, surgery or accident should reduce their dosage as directed by the doctor.
- In a case of skipping, proceed with next dosage generally or as advised. In the event of an overdose, contact the nearest personnel.
- Regular blood sugar tests can be of great importance.
Importance of Actoplus Met Medication
Actoplus Met Medication helps in increasing uptake of glucose by cells as the inhibit glucose from the GIT joining the circulatory system. Consequently, blood sugar levels drop.
Controlling blood sugar levels helps in preventing blindness, kidney damage, CNS disorders, impaired sexual function and altered limb motor coordination.
Before taking Actoplus Met drugs, one should provide the doctor with full information on previous allergic reactions. Individuals allergic to metformin or pioglitazone should not use this medication without doctor’s advice.
Side Effects of Actoplus Met 500mg
Just like any other medicine, Actoplus Met can lead to a variety of adverse reactions. The effects are range from mild to fatal and in most cases, quick medical intervention would help. Some of the side effects include:
• Allergic reaction. Some users may get anaphylaxis. It makes the face, tongue, lips or faces swell. Other autoimmune reactions may cause difficulty in breathing and runny nose.
• Actoplus Met can cause acidosis. Acidosis is the buildup of lactic acid in the body’s muscle tissues which can be fatal. Individuals exhibiting these symptoms should seek quick medical intervention. These effects may include fatigue and muscle pain, numbness in the limbs, altered heart rate, dizziness and feeling weak.
The doctor prescribes Actoplus Met to a patient by criteria of weighing gains over risks. It is always important to seek a Doctor’s advice. In the case of any side effect, one should report to a hospital immediately.