Buy Antivert 25mg online and we will provide you with cheap quality drugs without any quality compromise. Our Canadian online pharmacy ensures that you save your money on prescription drugs. We only ship medications which are approved by Canada’s Food and Drugs Act, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.
The main active ingredient of Antivert is meclizine; it belongs to the family of anti-histamine. Meclizine works on the chemical histamine of the body. The medicine is packaged in the form of chewable tablets. It is generally a prescription drug.
• Antivert is used to treat symptoms of motion sickness. It reduces dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea and vomiting plus any other tendencies of motion sickness.
• Antivert is also used to treat diseases that affect the functioning of the inner ear; this helps to decrease the occurrence of vertigo in individuals.
• Antivert inhibits the histamines that are naturally produced by the body.
Therefore the drug is like a complete package helping those with different tendencies of travel sickness. Antivert is a popular drug and is highly recommended by doctors. However to see the best results, it is imperative that you to take the medicine as advised by your doctor
How to use the drug?
You should use Antivert as directed by your medical doctor. You can take the drug orally with or without food. The tablets should be chewed completely before swallowing. The dosage of the drug depends on your medical condition.
• Do not take it more often than directed by your physician. To deal with motion sickness, Antivert should be taken around 60 minutes before starting activity like travelling.
• Antivert should be taken with a full glass of water. You can take the drug once in 24 hours under the guidance of your doctor. In case of vertigo, consult your medical expert for the dosage of the drug.
• If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If your next scheduled dose is due, do not take the missed dose. You should not take two doses together.
The following should be adhered to before taking this medication
• Do not take the drug if you are allergic to meclizine.
• Inform your medical expert about your medical history including medical conditions like, breathing disorder, glaucoma, enlarged prostate gland, or urinary problems.
• Notify your doctor if you are pregnant before starting the medication.
• Breast-feeding mothers should only use the drug under the guidance of a medical expert.
• The drug should not be administered to a child who is below 12 years of age.
• Avoid using this drug alongside sleeping pills, it might cause a reaction.
• The drug may change the result of your skin test. Therefore, notify your medical expert about the drug before going for such tests.
• Do not store the drug at low temperatures. Store it away from sunlight and moisture.