Prostate health is a major concern all over the world. In the US, prostate cancer causes the second largest number of cancer deaths in men. Besides cancer, other prostate health problems continue to be a significant health issue. One such major problem associated with prostate health is benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH). Having knowledge about prostate health and the available treatments for related problems is a great way to stay healthy. If you are having prostate problems, Himplasia has been proved to be an effective medication that is based on the balance between the mind, body, and soul.
What is Himplasia?
Himplasia is a well-known Ayurvedic medicine that relieves symptoms of benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) – improves urine frequency and flow and reduces the size of the prostate gland thus reducing prostate weight. The overall function of Himplasia is maintaining a healthy prostate, enhancing optimal urogenital and bladder function in men.
Health benefits of Himplasia use
- Avoids the enlargement of the prostate
- Reduces all symptoms of benign prostate enlargement
- Reduces pressure on the urethra and improves urinary flow
- Prevents urogenital infections
- Relieves post-prostate atony of the bladder and improves bladder tone
- You can avoid the side effects of conventional medicines used for BPH management
Himplasia has the following active ingredients:
- Small caltrops (Tribulus terrestris): It contains harmine which has diuretic, tonic and aphrodisiac properties. Harmine improves kidney and urinary track health.
- Bonduc nut (Caesalpinia bonducella): Bonduc nut, also called Fever nut has been used in indigenous medicine for its anti-periodic, diuretic, adaptogenic, anti-pyretic, and muscle contractile properties.
- Asparagus (Asparagus racemosus): Asparagus is a popular herb that supports male and female reproductive systems. It has compounds that perform demulcent, aphrodiasic, diuretic, and galactagogue functions.
- Three leaved caper (Cratavea nurvala): Contains ceryl alcohol, lupeol, friedelin, diosgenin and betulinic acid that support the normal functioning of the urinary track and prevention of renal and vesical calculi.
- Processed agate: It is a cardiac tonic that supports heart rhythm, improves the immune system, and enhances athletic performance.
Action of Himplasia
Himplasia inhibits the enzyme 5 alpha reductase. This enzyme is responsible for testosterone conversion. The inhibiting action of Himplasia leads to a decrease in the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), thus the reduction in the size of the prostate. Himplasia also performs alpha-receptor blocking activities that improve urinary flow and maintain optimum prostate and bladder health. Therefore, consistent use of Himplasia medication provides daily support for prostate health.
How to order Himplasia online and use it
You can order Himplasia online from your favorite online pharmacy. After receiving the package and ensuring that it is in good condition and not expired, read the instructions carefully. If something is not clear, consult your doctor or a pharmacist to ensure that you understand important aspects before using the medication.
Take one or two tablets of Himplasia two times per day for the management of BPH. You should swallow it with water and with meals. For best results, use it exactly as instructed without missing a dose. You can tell a family member to remind you about the time you are supposed to take the tablet or consider setting an alarm. Store the medication appropriately – away from moisture, direct heat and sunlight and out of children’s reach.
Himplasia medication is meant for adult males only. Men suffering from uncontrolled hypertension should not take Himplasia because it contains Acacia Nilotica and Tribulus Terrestris that have mild mild antihypertensive action. Also, users should monitor their blood pressure regularly to avoid hypotension.
About Himplasia side effects
Himplasia is a natural product and as such, it has not been reported to cause any side effects.
Himplasia medication enables you to enjoy the benefits of good management of BPH and to avoid prostate health problems such as prostate cancer. Wherever you are, you can order Himplasia medication online and have it delivered as soon as possible to ensure continued support for prostate health.