Levitra Super Active drug is a new known medicine used to enhance sex potential, especially in men. The active ingredient in Levitra Super Active is Vardenafil. Vardenafil works just like sildenafil citrate found in Viagra. This compound binds nitrites inhibiting the action of enzymes around the male organ during sexual stimulation. As a result, blood that flows to the penile tissue is free, and one can produce stronger erections which last longer.
Levitra is available in different dosages of varying strengths. It comes in a small doses 10mg and gradually increases to 20mg, 40mg, 60mg and the extra high strength dose of 100mg. Usually, the doctor starts with the dose which is weaker. It is because Levitra Super Active is a very potent drug and has known dependency issues.
How to use Levitra Super Active
It is advisable to take Levitra Super Active with water alone. It works best when taken about 10 minutes before sex. One should use Levitra it as directed by the doctor, and continue even if one is having sex or not. Persons who get Levitra Super Active 40mg Online should seek for the appropriate prescription from some qualified medical personnel.
Levitra Super Active should not be taken together with alcohol or grape juice. Avoid fatty foods while taking this medication. Fatty foods tend to slow down its absorption in the GIT. Store Levitra Super Active in a cool, dry place free of excess light
Safety precautions while using Levitra Super Active
Anyone can gain access to Levitra Super Active 40mg Online without any prescription. However, one should NOT take Levitra Super Active medication especially if:
- Proven allergic reactions to this drug previously
- Persons with heart conditions (Atherosclerosis, Angina, persistent heart failure), liver problems, kidney problems or diabetes. Levitra Super Active can have a severe drug interaction with these medications and result in fatal side effects.
- Persons with a previous history of having irregular heartbeats or attacks
- Epileptic individuals or if one has issues worth the blood pressure levels
Levitra Super Active has some known drug interactions that could result in serious complications. For instance, one should not combine it with other sex enhancement drugs. Other drugs may include:
Alpha-blockers such as doxazosin and nitrates. They are used to treat high blood pressure. Side effects such as light headedness and fluctuating blood pressure levels are common.
- HIV protease inhibitors such as ritonavir or indinavir
- Some antiarrhythmics such as procainamide, amiodarone, sotalol and quinidine
- Rifampin tends to lower the effect of Levitra Super Active
- Azole anti-fungal drugs such as itraconazole
Side effects associated with Levitra Super Active
The nature and intensity of the side effects range from mild effects to stronger adverse effects. Levitra Super Active can cause a slight headache, dizziness and GIT disorders such as Nausea, vomiting heartburn and discomfort). Allergic reactions like Stuffy or a runny nose, skin rashes, itching, inflammation of the lips, tongue and face are also common. Other adverse side effects may include longer time of painful erection, numb limbs, blurry vision, memory loss, altered heartbeat and a persistent ringing sound in the ears.
In the case of the above effects, one should report any of these side effects to a qualified medical practitioner.