Zanaflex is the brand name for Tizanidine Hydrochloride. The medication is used to treat spasticity (this is a condition in which the muscles of your body spasm, cramp, or become tight because of an underlying condition like a spinal injury or due to multiple sclerosis).
How it works
- Zanaflex belongs to a group of drugs called muscle relaxants. These drugs (muscle relaxants) block excess firing of the nerve cells.
- As a result, the user gets relieve from muscle cramps, aching and clenching.
Note that Zanaflex medication should only be used as prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist.
The recommended starting dose for Zanaflex medication is 2 mg. This treatment can be repeated after a 6 – 8 hour interval because it takes about an hour or two for Zanaflex to reach its peak after which it dissipates. The complete cycle from ingestion to dissipation is less than six hours long. However, you must not exceed three doses. Take the drug with a glass of water.
Zanaflex medication works fast which is why it should only be used for daily activities which require you to be free from any muscle pain. The idea here is this: stick to what which your pharmacist has prescribed. In fact, don’t forget your dose but in case you do then take it as soon as you remember. Don’t be tempted to double your dose in a bid to make up for the missed dose. Here are some precautions you should adhere to:
- do not take Zanaflex if you are on antidepressants or antibiotics
- some drugs can result in a feeling of drowsiness so your pharmacist should be informed of the drugs you are taking
- stuck to the recommended dosage and keep the drug out of reach of children
- if you get a bad reaction on first time use talk to your pharmacist.
- tell your pharmacist if you have a history of liver disease, kidney disease or high blood pressure.
- not appropriate for pregnant ladies or those nursing infants
When your order for Zanaflex medication online from a pharmacy you should keep in mind that its use comes with a number of side effects. Most of these will go away after a few minutes. These symptoms include: drowsiness, feeling anxious or nervous, tingling (numbness), stomach pain, increased muscle tone or spasms and skin rashes.
Other more serious symptoms can manifest themselves. If that’s the case seek immediate medical attention. Visit an emergency room as soon as you feel light headed or get a faint pulse. Hallucinations, weird behavior and feeling confused should also be cause for worry. The same is also true for instances in which you experience pain when urinating or dark urine.
Get your package in anonymity
You can buy cheap Zanaflex medication from an online pharmacy. Just go through the catalog, select your pick, checkout and wait. Your package should get to you within a short time. Make a point of reading the information leaflet for all relevant information.